How do I confirm my start date for my employer? Hi [Employer’s Name], I can’t wait to get started with [Company’s Name]. I am writing to confirm that my first day of work will be on [Weekday, Date]. Is there anything I can do to prepare before I get started?
How do you respond to date available for work?
- Consider your circumstances and commitments.
- Focus on the timeframe you need before you are available to start.
- Remain calm.
- Be realistic about your starting date.
- Be honest.
- Indicate that you are flexible.
- Manage the hiring manager’s expectations.
How do you say I am available immediately?
- Confirm that you are indeed available immediately.
- Determine if you want to add a contingency.
- Mention your job availability at the start of your resume.
- Try to incorporate your availability in your career objective statement.
How do you ask for a job starting later?
- Thank them for their job offer.
- Clarify their proposed start date.
- State your desired start date.
- State your reasoning for the alternative start date.
- Ask to complete additional tasks in the meantime.