If you found other apps or sites for e-commerce and no longer want to make use of your Shpock account, then you can simply delete it, and this article is going to help you do this.
This article will show you how to delete your Shpock account if you’re willing to read right to the end to find out.
Shpock is a great e-commerce platform that’s quite similar to the popular e-commerce website eBay. The Shpock website, one of the greatest global online classified apps, was established in August 2012.
Also, according to statistics gathered concerning the website, there are more than 20 million devices with this software application installed in them.
So, as was mentioned earlier, if you decide against using Shpock and wish to delete your account, we’ve got you.
However, do note that a Shpock account cannot be recovered after it has been deleted.
The next section will guide you to delete your Shpock account.
Effective Ways On How To Delete Your Shpock Account
How To Delete Your Shpock Account Through The Shpock Website
- Enter your account login information at shpock.com.
- Enter Shpock.
- Go to the Shpock Account Closure Page at this time.
- Select the Request account deactivation button after checking every box.
- Mark Each checkbox
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your account has been deleted.
Read Also: How To Delete Your Mi (Xiaomi) Account?
How To Delete Shpock Account By Sending An Email
- Open a new email in your registered email account.
- Please enter the email address [email protected]
- Enter “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject field.
- Write a letter to delete your account using the example provided here, then hit send.
- After logging out and sending a message to customer service, delete the program from your smartphone.
- This procedure could take anywhere between 24 and 72 hours before your account will be finally deleted.
Read More: How To Delete Your Mobikwik Account?
What Results When You Close Your Shpock Account?
The following things will happen when you delete your Shpock account.
- All current promotions will be terminated.
- Your information and account will be deleted from Shpock.
- Your entire inventory, both sold and unsold, will be deleted.
- They will erase any product reviews you may have.
- You won’t receive any more notifications from Shpock
How Do You Unsubscribe From Shpock?
Simply open the Shpock app, tap on My Shpock > My membership > Cancel my membership, and then follow the on-screen directions to end your Premium or Supporter membership.
After the remainder of the already paid-for month, your membership will expire.
How Do I Get in Touch with Shpock?
After you create an account on the Shpock platform by using your email address or Facebook to get started, you can email Shpock support with questions about registering, paying, or anything else.
Is Shpock a Good Place to sell?
It’s worth giving Shpock a go if you’re searching for a reasonably priced alternative to selling on eBay that also has some contemporary features.
With more than a million users currently registered in the UK, you should be able to locate something you like or find local buyers for your goods.
Is Shpock Still Popular?
One of the top shopping applications in the UK is Shpock, which consistently ranks first in the Google Play and Apple App stores in the UK, Germany, and Austria. Currently, millions of people in the UK utilize it.
Is Selling on Shpock Free?
Yes it is.
With Shpock, there are no listing costs, allowing you to keep every dollar of the transaction. Additionally, with over 12 million active monthly users, your products will sell quickly.
I’m hopeful that you’ve been able to see how to delete your Shpock account from this article.
If you have any further questions concerning this topic, you can share them with us in the comments section.
Leave a Reply