Who is the new weatherman on Fox? Meteorologist Michael Estime will join America’s Weather Team as the newest on-air host. Estime comes to FOX Weather from WJBK-TV, the FOX owned station in Detroit, where he spent two years as the weekend meteorologist covering flooding, snowstorms, and various weather patterns.
Who are the meteorologists on Fox News?
- Steve Bender. FOX Weather Meteorologist.
- Katie Byrne. FOX Weather Multimedia Journalist.
- Brandy Campbell. FOX Weather Multimedia Journalist.
- Kelly Costa. FOX Weather Digital Meteorologist.
- Michael Estime. FOX Weather Meteorologist.
- Jason Frazer. FOX Weather Meteorologist.
- Amy Freeze.
- Katie Garner.
Who is FOX Weather girl? Britta Merwin joined FOX Weather in 2021 where she currently serves as the morning co-anchor of the ad-supported streaming weather service.
Where is Michael Estime from Fox 2 news? Estime said, “I am honored to be promoted within the Fox family—and it’s been my dream to work for a national weather service where I can share my passion for weather, climate and the environment with a nationwide audience.” He will be based in New York and begins his new role on June 20.