If you want to know how to add bots to Discord Server on desktop and mobile, then you’re in the right place. Read on!
Discord is a well-known, free gaming chat service with 140 million monthly active users. A large part of Discord’s large audience is attributable to how simple it is to use the app and to manage servers on Discord.
Even though Discord is quite effective in its area of expertise, there’s constantly room for even more features.
Well, there’s a way for you to add various new features to your discord, through Bots! You can add bots to a Discord server to personalize it to your taste and add new features.
This article discusses how to add bots to your discord server.
How to Add Bots to Discord Server On Desktop
Before anything else, you need to keep in mind that Discord users must have “Manage Server” rights on the server you’re adding the bot to before you can add them.
Follow the steps below to add bots to your discord server on your desktop:
- Log into your Discord account by visiting the Discord app website.
- Navigate to ‘Server Settings
- Tap on the drop-down icon next to the server name to choose the server you wish to add the bots.
- Activate the “Manage Server” permission in the General Server Permissions section by selecting “Roles” and scrolling down.
- Once finished, select “Save Changes.” Be careful to limit who can manage the server to trusted persons and not everyone.
- Choose the desired bot from one of the many websites that offer Discord bots.
- Hit “Invite” on the bot listing page to invite the bot to your server.
- Choose the Discord server you wish to add the bot to from the “Add to Server” drop-down option on the following page, then click on Proceed.
- Click “Authorize” after verifying the server permissions the bot will use.
- That’ll be all you need to do for the bot to be added to your Discord server.
How to Add Bots to Discord Server on Android and iOS
Follow the steps below to add bots to Discord server on mobile.
1. Using a website like the popular top.gg, locate the bot you wish to add.
2. On the page for that bot, click Invite.
3. Enter your Discord login information.
4. Then choose the server to which you wish to add the bot.
5. Choose Continue.
6. Control the access privileges you provide the bot.
7. Click Authorize.
7. Find your Server after you’ve done that.
8. After that, tap on the Server settings.
9. Choose the Roles menu item.
10. Establish a new role for the bot and grant it the necessary permissions.
11. Once you’ve located the Members list in the settings, give it that role and that’s all.
By following the instructions above, you’ll be able to add bots to your Discord server on mobile.
If you want to add more interesting features to your Discord, you would want to add bots to its server.
So follow the steps shown in this article to add bots to your server whether on desktop or mobile devices.
How do I link my computer to the Discord server?
Launch the desktop application or web browser and launch Discord. On the left side, select the server that is home to the channel.
To the right of the channel name, select the Create Invite icon. To send your Discord friends a direct link, click Invite next to their names.
How do I run Discord bots locally?
Try and ensure the settings in the setup tab are set up before running your bot locally.
Go to the run bot page and select start bot once the settings have been set up and the commands and events for your bot have been established.
Why can’t I add bots to my Discord server on mobile?
A bot can only be invited by users who have “Manage Server” or “Administrative” access on the server.
You won’t be able to add bots if you don’t have one of these roles.
How Much Does It Cost To Host A Discord bot?
from $2.99 each month. Upon your payment, your bot hosting package will be given immediately.
Can I Add Multiple Bots To My Discord server?
Only two bots can be used at once per purchased Discord bot service.
How Do I Add Bots To My Server Without Admin?
If you don’t have the necessary permissions, you will not be able to add a bit to a server. To add a bot to a server, you must have the ADMINISTRATOR permission.