Have you finally found a marriage mate through Jeevansathi and now you want to find out how to delete it?
Well, read on! This article discusses how to delete a Jeevansathi account.
First, let me give a brief rundown on what the Jeevansathi website is all about, although you may already have an idea since you use the website already.
This matrimony website called jeevansathi.com serves the demands of potential Indian and Foreign brides and grooms.
On the grounds of your personal tastes for caste, age, region, profession, language, religion, and community, you can meet your life partner through this online dating service.
The Jeevansathi website is currently one of the greatest global online dating services for discovering Indian soul mates.
According to reports, the site currently has more than 6 million members who have enrolled since it was founded.
The website also allows users to create and edit account information, upload images, search member profiles from the database list, chat with members, view their contact addresses, and much more.
Now we’ve discussed a bit about what the Jeevansathi website is about, let’s go straight to the main point of this article; how to delete a Jeevansathi account.
How to Delete A Jeevansathi account; Two Effective Ways
At the time of writing this article, there are just two ways through which you can delete your Jeevansathi account. They are:
- By Sending The Company An Email
- Through Their Website.
Let’s begin with the first which is by sending an email to Jeevansathi.
How To Delete A Jeevansathi Account by Email
Follow the precise steps shown below to delete your Jeevansathi account using your account.
- Access the email address you used to register for the app or website.
- Create an email and now address it to [email protected]
- “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” should be the subject line.
- Now, send them an email asking them to delete all of your data associated with them and delete your account from their database, if acceptable.
- With this, your account will be deleted shortly.
Read Also: How To Delete A Very.co.uk Account
How To Delete Your Jeevansathi Account Through Their Website
- Enter the following URL into any browser of your preference: “http://www.jeevansathi.com/”.
- Now you need to login into your account.
- In the top right corner of the page, select your PROFILE PHOTO.
- A drop-down menu will display right away.
- Click on HIDE/REMOVE profile to continue.
- Choose the justification for your account deletion now.
- Enter your password once more.
- Finally, to completely delete your account, select Delete my account.
The main aim of the Jeevansathi website or creating a Jeevansathi account is to find a marriage partner and if you’ve achieved this, it’s important you delete your account to avoid further issues.
So follow the steps shown in this article and you’ll be able to delete your Jeevansathi account in a few minutes.
If you have any questions regarding what we’ve just discussed, please don’t hesitate to share them in the comments section.