One of the biggest online job search engines in India is naukri.com. Naukri.com would be the finest option for you if you are looking for a job and are unsure of where to look.
So what if you’ve found a job already and you no longer require this website’s services? You can delete your account with them if this is the case and this article discusses how to delete a Naukri following simple steps.
How to delete a Naukri will be discussed in this article but first, we’re going to discuss a little about the Naukri website.
Since its founding in 1997, Naukri.com has expanded. It serves as a platform for connecting employers and job seekers.
An individual can use this website to apply for employment both domestically and abroad. Additionally, recruiters can get in touch with current workers.
There are currently more than 4,75,000 open positions on this website, and more than 60 million resumes and bios have been submitted.
According to its corporate website, Naukri.com served approximately 76,000 corporate clients between 2017 and 2018.
On Naukri.com, you must first create an account in order to look for jobs.
It would be in your best interest to remove your account if you have already landed a job at your ideal firm and want to succeed there.
For a number of reasons, it’s crucial to remove or deactivate your Naukri.com account. I’ll go into more detail in the next section.
Importance Of Delete A Naukri Account
There are many reasons why you should delete your account.
One of them is that your profile and CV would still be accessible on the website, where many employers wanting to fill positions would probably read it.
They might believe that you are still looking for work, which would be bad for you as a candidate.
They wouldn’t understand that you’ve already secured a job and are no longer interested.
Unwanted and spam calls and messages are other factors. Companies who are interested in hiring you and appreciate your profile will inevitably contact you or call you for an interview.
More significantly, maintaining an active presence on Naukri.com misleads recruiters.
Therefore, you can be on a shortlist for employment that you’re not even interested in.
As a result, the business can restrict you from later on applying for any further positions.
Additionally, you run the risk of giving off the impression to your employer that you’re unhappy with your job and seeking employment elsewhere, and then your career may suffer as a result.
I know this article is about how to delete a Nakuri account, but for the sake of context, I’ll have to go back to how you made a Naukri.com account before I can show you how to delete as well as deactivate it.
This would make it easier for you to comprehend how to delete and deactivate something.
5 Simple steps to Create A Naukri account:-
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the Naukri.com website.
- Next, you want to click on Login.
- Next, you can click on Register Now
- After this, you need to fill in your details and proceed to the next stage.
- Then you begin to search for jobs that are in your niche or simply interest you.
Now we’ve been reminded of how you opened your Naukri account, let’s discuss how to delete and also deactivate your Naukri account.
Simple Steps On How to Delete Naukri Account Through Their Website
- Login to your account at Naukri.com. You’ll need your email address and the password you used to establish the Naukri.com account in order to delete it.
- When you successfully log in, the Naukri.com logo will appear at the top of your screen. Near the bottom of your page, to the right of this logo, you’ll see a “My Naukri” option. Make this your choice.
- You will see 11 alternatives below after selecting “My Naukri.” The “Settings” option should be chosen.
- You will be directed to the page where you can manage your profile after clicking settings.
- You can locate a subhead that reads “Not searching for a Job change right now” towards the bottom of the page by scrolling down. There will be a link to read more below this. Make this your choice.
- The page will then expand after you click “Read More.” You will have the choice of deactivating or permanently deleting your account.
- You will be required to provide a justification for wanting to delete your account after selecting this option.
- You will be prompted to enter your password after stating your justification. You can use this to permanently delete your Naukri account.
How To Deactivate Your Naukri Account
If you prefer not to delete your Naukri.com account, you can simply deactivate it.
This implies that you are able to temporarily deactivate your account if you have obtained new employment or for some other reasons do not wish to utilize it.
However, you need to keep in mind that you won’t get any emails until your next login if you deactivate your account.
Your Naukri.com account can be deactivated by following these easy steps.
- Go to Settings
- Find Communication and Privacy
- Click on Not looking for a job right now
- Now you can Deactivate until the next login.
Note: it’s important that you change your profile’s visibility settings before proceeding to delete your Naukri account. Your profile will become invisible to recruiters as a result of this.
One benefit of deactivating your account as opposed to deleting it is that you can continue where you left off. You won’t be able to access your account again if you delete it so deactivating it is a safer option.
The only way to access Naukri.com once more after deleting your account is to register with a new email address, fill out your personal information, and submit your resume.
Can I have 2 Naukri accounts?
On Naukri, you are permitted to establish up to five different profiles using the same username.
One resume, either a written or visual resume, may be added to each profile.
When applying for employment on our site, we strongly advise you to upload your visual resume.
Is it Safe to upload photos in Naukri?
Yes. Your profile is instantly recognizable thanks to your photo. It sets you apart from other recruiters with names that are similar. If you post your photo instead of not, your follower network will be 5 times larger.
What are sub Users in Naukri?
Using the response manager, a sub-user can post jobs, manage responses, and modify her password.
What is the Best Time to Update Naukri profile?
Update your profile at least once every six months.
Since most people add new talents, take on new responsibilities, or finish new projects in six months, your CV should reflect these developments.
Is Naukri Com Safe?
Yes, it is. When an employer or recruiter sends a false communication, which is actually against the Terms and Conditions, Naukri.com does not endorse or represent that employer or recruiter
Which Type Of Photo Should Be Uploaded To Naukri?
Select a photo that is up-to-date, professional, and has excellent clarity and quality. Make sure that your face is visible in the shot by cropping it.
This article has discussed how to delete a Naukri website as well as how to deactivate your Naukri account if you do not want to delete it.
You can follow the steps shared in this article to delete or deactivate your account in a few minutes.
If you have any questions regarding any of the steps you can leave them in the comments section.