Seattle startup Syndio hired Milan Parikh as its new chief financial officer.
Parikh is a longtime finance leader and was most recently CFO at telecommunications software company MATRIXX. He also was CFO at Fan TV, which was acquired by TiVo.
Founded in 2017, Syndio’s data-science powered software is used by companies to analyze and resolve pay equity issues due to gender, race or other comparisons, and to provide strategies for fixing those disparities. Its platform is used by more than 200 companies, including American Airlines, Salesforce, Nordstrom, General Mills, and others.
Other key personnel changes across the Pacific Northwest tech industry:
- Seattle home services company Porch Group named Shawn Tabak, former CFO at Naked Wines, as chief financial officer.
- Meta VP of Connectivity Dan Rabinovitsj joined the board of Absci, the Vancouver, Wash.-based drug creation company.
- Victoria Vrana, a longtime leader at the Gates Foundation, is stepping down in January to become CEO of GlobalGiving.
- IoT giant Samsara hired Sharath Udupa, former senior director of engineering at Qualtrics, as vice president of engineering, and former SAP Concur and Microsoft leader Deepak Seth as general manager. Both execs are based in the Seattle area.
- Camas, Wash.-based cybersecurity company Tozny added Jamil Jaffer, managing director at Falcon Eclipse Ventures, to its board.
Leave a Reply