Do you want to stand out from the crowd on Roblox Mobile? Then wearing two hairs is a great way to express your creativity and make yourself look unique.
In this article, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to wear two hairs on Roblox Mobile by showing how to add several hairs to your avatar.
Note: In a recent Roblox update, the option to use several hairstyles was eliminated, and the “Advanced Settings” /Asset ID method is no longer functional.
Now let’s get right to business!
How To Wear Two Hairs On Roblox Mobile
Follow the steps below to get more than one hair in Roblox on mobile:
1. Players must download the Yandex Browser App first. A large number of gamers even use it with their primary Roblox accounts, according to the majority of community members, this software is safeguarded and perfectly safe to use.
This is an excellent method for just about any Roblox mobile player because it works on both Android and iOS devices.
Nevertheless, the Kiwi Browser can also be used for the same procedure.
Players will then only need to wait for the installation to complete before they can open the app.
2. When the program is installed, use the search bar to find the Chrome Web Store and make sure you are in the Extensions section. Enter “BTRRoblox”; case insensitivity is not important.
Next, you need to click the “BTRRoblox – Making Roblox Better” link.
Make sure to click on the appropriate link because it will typically be the first one to appear after you type something into the search bar.
However, this can vary depending on your location and other factors.
3. You must go all the way down to the bottom of the page after finding the “BTRRoblox – Making Roblox Better” page, and then click “Add to Chrome” when you’ve passed the section with ratings and reviews.
The “Add to Chrome” option will change to “Remove from Chrome” after you have followed the instructions.
4. The Next thing to do is to launch Roblox on the newly downloaded Yandex Browser application. To do this, enter “roblox.com” into the search field.
The choice to “Continue in App” will then appear. Choose “Continue to App” and proceed to the browser version.
5. From this point on, you can begin customizing your Robox avatar.
6. Find the Body menu from here, then select the Hair option from the submenu, now select the primary hairstyle you want your avatar to wear and add it.
7. Right-click the next hairstyle you wish to add and select Copy Link Address to add more hairstyles on top of that.
Read Also: How to Make A Shirt in Roblox: Step-by-step Guide
8. When you find the Advanced option next to your own hairstyles, scroll down the page and click it.
9. Paste the link you just copied into the first open space where it says Asset ID, then click Save.
10. When a pop-up asks whether you’re certain you want to alter your present appearance, click Save once again.
11. Now that you have added a new hair, your Roblox avatar ought to have been updated.
12. You are free to add as many hairstyles as you want as long as there are empty Asset ID spaces available.
No doubt, wearing two hairs on Roblox Mobile is a great way to make your avatar look unique and stylish.
By following the steps in this article, you’ll find out not just how to wear your avatar two but multiple hairs on Roblox.
If you have questions, please leave them in the comments section.